The Right Touch
. . . where we feature traditional Western and Eastern therapeutic soft-tissue treatments in a safe and comfortable atmosphere.
Welcome to The Right Touch where we feature traditional Western and Eastern therapeutic soft-tissue treatments in a safe and comfortable atmosphere. Our centrally located office is open seven days a week with evening hours available. Our therapists are also able to come to your location.
We are a dedicated group of licensed, professional therapists who can provide muscle tissue relaxation, energy and balancing, chronic pain management, and stress reduction. Our services include Prenatal, Sports Massage, Lymphatic Massage, Clinical Massage, Shiatsu, Chair Massage, Craniosacral, Hot and Cold Stone Therapy, and Spa Treatments. We also are lymph edema garment fitters for Sumed Medical.
We encourage you to consult with our staff about our services and how our treatments can be incorporated into your lifestyle for optimum personal health.
- We are owner operated and are the oldest massage establishment in Tucson.
- All therapists have several years experience prior to working here and are licensed with the state
- Treatments last the full time advertised and include aromatherapies if desired.
- All treatments are tailored to fit your needs that day. We do not charge extra for receiving deep tissue
or specific work on a problem area.
- Half hour breaks in between appointments allow time prior to the treatment for the therapist
and clients to discuss the goals for that session.
- Time is allowed after the treatment for the client to relax in the room as they slowly get ready to
re enter the outside world.
- Therapists make written records of the treatment in your private file which is available to you,
your doctor or lawyer with your written permission.
- We have complimentary snacks and beverages available for our clients.
- Our office is handicap accessible.
My mission is to create a peaceful environment for the community to receive safe, restorative touch by hiring well-educated therapists who demonstrate high levels of ethical conduct and quality bodywork. Equally important to me is to have a healthy, cooperative work environment where all can grow and prosper. I don’t believe you can truly have one without the other.
–Kathy Rinn, Owner
The Right Touch Massage Therapy