Relax, Revitalize, Renew. Massage Treatments since 1984.
The Right Touch Massage Therapy
(520) 326-7675 No memberships. No sliding fees. Simple.
- NO walk-ins at this time
- We will continue to take same-day appointments
- We will be discontinuing our online payment option for the time being
- Appointments can be scheduled online, by phone or email
- The office will be sanitized every morning and in between each client as needed
- Merch equipment is cleaned after every use
- The bathroom will be sanitized after each use
- Products will still be available for purchase but will be removed from the front area
- Please arrive on time so you can continue directly your treatment room without delay
- We space out our appointments so that you have plenty of time to use the restroom and our therapists have ample time to clean and sanitize your room. Please help us stay on track by arriving on time
- We will not be offering snacks at this time. Please bring a protein bar if you think you’ll need a little something after your appointment
- Wearing a mask is encouraged when in the front office area but not required
COVID-19 Disclaimer & Consent Form:
- We’ll be asking all clients to sign a one-time Covid-19 waiver prior to your treatment
welcome to The Right Touch
Integrative Massage Treatments
Our skilled therapists integrate Swedish massage with other specific techniques to create an individualized treatment. Clients may request light, moderate or deep pressure. Each session is organized around your needs and goals for maximum relaxation and therapeutic results. All therapeutic treatments at The Right Touch have the same pricing.
Trigger Point Release
Luxurious Spa Services
Elevate Your Massage
Incorporated into your massage treatment, hot and cold stones, Lavender Facial Fomentation, and Sonoran Desert hand and foot scrub enhance the relaxation and rejuvenation of your therapeutic treatment. These spa services can be incorporated into any massage length.
- Massage Treatments — Starting at $45
- Chair Massage — $45
- Facial Fomentation — $25
- Hand & Foot Scrub — $25
What They Say
I had received a gift certificate as a present for a massage package here and had not heard of this place before. I am very glad I was introduced! I met my massage therapist whom I went on to see many times over the next 2 years. She really helped me work through some old injuries and loosened some thick surgery scars I had that was causing me some discomfort. She had a wealth of knowledge in her field and was incredibly warm and caring. The atmosphere is very calm and professional and they have many services available as well as some products. The intimate nature of the office is inviting and unrushed and you feel very well taken care of.
This quaint business was just ‘right’! I received a gift certificate there and all the employees were extremely attentive and respectful. The massage itself was relaxing and just my speed. There was even a free snack at the end!
Three years ago I was searching for a Shiatsu practitioner who had the skills to perform table shiatsu. I had a hard time finding the perfect match until I called Right Touch Massage. I met Kathy Rinn, the owner and have been coming regularly for therapy. I love the staff and the welcoming environment. I credit the Shiatsu treatments for keeping me happy and healthy. I highly recommend Right Touch!
This has been my “go-to” massage place for over 20 years. Kathy hires highly skilled and professional therapists. The relaxed and friendly atmosphere provides a welcome reprieve from a hectic schedule.
Massage services at The Right Touch are soothing for the soul and healing for the body. Friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable and always ready to meet my needs, the massage therapists provide the best service/treatment that I have valued for over seven years. The best medicine money can buy!
I have been a client at The Right Touch for over 20 years. The technical and practical aspects of the service I’ve received has been excellent.
I have greatly benefitted from massage therapy at The Right Touch. I frequently have back spasms and the hot and cold treatments on my back have helped me. Also, I have Restless Leg Syndrome and massaging my legs has tremendously helped me with the ‘pain.’ I recommend The Right Touch Massage Therapy wholeheartedly.